Bringing you hundreds of thousands of movies, music albums, comic books, and more!
Please note that Hoopla service will be discontinued at the end of February 2019.
Using the hoopla Website
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com. Click the Get Started button in the middle of webpage.
- Follow the prompts to create a hoopla account using your email address. Choose Parkland Regional Library (AB) as your library.
- Once you are logged in, browse hoopla’s contents. To switch between formats, click Browse at the top of the page and select the format you’re looking for.
- When you find a title you want to borrow, click the cover. Then click Borrow.
- Your borrowed titles can be found under My Hoopla. Click Play to view.
Titles are only available to stream through the hoopla website. To download on a tablet or smartphone, follow the instructions below.
Using the hoopla App
- Download the hoopla Digital app from the app store on your device.
- If you don’t have a hoopla account, tap the Sign Up button. Follow the prompts to create a hoopla account using your email address. Choose Parkland Regional Library (AB) as your library.
- To browse titles select a format at the bottom of the app.
- When you find a title you want to borrow, tap the cover. Then tap Borrow. If the title doesn’t automatically begin downloading, tap Download.
- Once the item has downloaded, you will be able to read/view without Wifi.